Chinese at Oasis Restaurant ~ Review
A new review of the restaurant "OASIS" just went up on the blog. You can check it here:
#sofoodie #kolkatafoodie #chinese #chinesefood #chowmein #garlicchicken #oasis #kolkata #newmarket #esplanade #soroposo #roposolove #roposoaddict #kolkatablogger #zomatoblogger...See more
Can you tell me which product this is!!!!!
Have got my hands on this baby! Reviews will be up soon....stay tuned! #Surprise #MythicOlive #Olive #Moisturizing #BeautyBlogger #KolkataBlogger #BloggerDiaries #ILoveRoposo #SoRoposo...See more
The 5-in-1 Facial Massager : A budget beauty gadget for all...!
Got my hands on this beauty gadget. Have heard many people talk about it. Finally found a one that is budget friendly, travel friendly and suits all skin types. This is a must have for everyone! Read the full review along with the link from where you can buy it: https://foodfashiongiveaway.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/the-5-in-1-facial-massager/
#beauty #beautygadget #skincare #allskintype #cleansing #massage #massager #pocketfriendly #easytouse #roposo #soroposo #roposolove #iloveroposo #beautyblogger #beautybloggerindia #beautyblog #beautyblogging #kolkatablogger #foodfashiongiveaway...See more
Skincare for oily skin
Hello my lovely people! I was away for such a long time....blame it on the exams! Now I'm back and as promised I am posting an all natural skincare routine for oily skinned beauties. This one is soooo simple that you can try it at any time of the day, either morning or at night.
1. ACV in skin care: Now remember, ACV is extremely acidic. So if you are using it, make sure to dilute it. It not only helps in controlling the sebum secretion but also helps in controlling acne and zits. Helps in getting over excess redness in skin and also makes the skin bacteria-free. ACV is effective for every skin type and trust me its a miracle product.
2. If you have acne, then don't scrub. Scrubbing will only worsen the acne. If you don't have acne, then take rice flour, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt to it and gently scrub. P.S. This helps in lightening the tan too.
3. Face mask. This is important because it helps in cleaning to the core. For oily skin, it's essential that you use a clay based mask. Lot's of them are available at market but I prefer to stay natural. Get multani mitti, add rose water to it and few drops of lemon juice to make a smooth paste. If lemon juice irritates your skin then replace it with a pinch of camphor. Apply on wt face, let it dry and gently scrub off with cold water.
Now things that you need to remember:
1. Finish your skin care routine by splashing cold water to your face. Warm water opens up pores and that can lead to skin infection because pollution and dust particles seep into it. Cold water closes the open pores and also helps to make them appear smaller.
2. Moisturizing is essential, even if you have oily skin. After you are done with your face pack use a gentle moisturizer. You can either use Aloe Vera gel or clean and clear oil free moisturizer. never ever use and cream based moisturiezer for oily skin.
3. Its important to keep oil at bay and you cannot apply face packs all the time when you are out right? So carry a small bottle of face wash. The ebst face wash for oily and acne prone skin are the Clean and Clear face wash, neutrogena face wash and face wash from cetaphil. You can use any of these.
So my beautiful ladies, hope this helps you fight oil and keep your best face forward. For more queries you can always always alwaaays comment down below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I'll reply you with solutions to your concerns. And very soon I'll put up a gram flour based face pack....so stay tuned on my profile. Love you all :)
#skincare #oilyskin #oilyskincare #acneproneskin #acnescars #facemasks #facewash #moisturiser #cleanandclearfacewash #neutrogenaindia #applecidervinegar #pores #glowingskin #blogger #beautybloggerindia #beautyblogger #kolkatablogger #soroposo #roposolove #roposogal #roposome #iloveroposo ...See more