We are committed to maintaining a safe online environment for all our users, while preserving our goodwill and reputation. Sound dialogue with our users is a mark of trust and corporate responsibility. We recognize how important it is for the Roposo Platform to be a place where people feel empowered to communicate, and we take our role very seriously in keeping the Roposo platform free of abuse and objectionable content. As such, the Company acknowledges the need for comprehensive Content Policy.
“Company, Us, Our or We” as used herein means Glance InMobi Pte. Ltd., and/or Glance Digital Experience Private Limited.
“Roposo Platform” as used herein means and refers to Company’s proprietary social entertainment platform (application/ site/feature or as made available in any other format) called ‘Roposo’, which enables end-users to explore, discover, watch, upload and share videos and other content including user generated content covering interesting stories, homemade videos, news, events, etc. the platform also enables company’s partners to display advertisements, promotional offers and is a distribution platform for content creators.
Company takes any Content Policy violations very seriously and all users must comply with the terms that he/ she agrees to such as Terms and Conditions and Content Policy. In the event of any non-compliance, Company has the right to, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies under law, take the following steps including: warn the user, take down any such content, suspend/ terminate the account of such user(s) (from our Roposo Platform as relevant).
The consequences for violating our Content Policy may vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person's history on the Roposo Platform. We may also involve law enforcement agencies if we believe there is a genuine risk of harm or a direct threat to public safety.
Our Content Policy is a guide for what is and isn’t permitted on Roposo Platform. We ask all our users to abide by this policy. We urge you to please be sure that you have the right to post the content on Roposo Platform and respect other people’s copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. You will be responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permissions for any proprietary materials that you elect to post/publish on the Roposo Platform; please ensure that you do so.
Categories of content that are not permitted on Roposo Platform are as follows, (this is not an exhaustive list and user’s must exercise their reasonable and sound judgment in all cases):
- Violent, graphic and obscene content
Company does not permit any violent, criminal, dangerous and obscene content directed towards any individual, gender or community at large. This includes without limitation:
- Content that features prolonged name calling or malicious insults
- Content uploaded with the intent to shame, deceive or insult anyone
- Content that may pose an imminent risk of physical injury to oneself or other humans or animals
- Pranks that lead victims to fear imminent serious physical danger, or that create serious emotional distress
- Showing viewers how to perform activities meant to kill or harm humans or animals
- Content that depicts abuse of or giving instructions on how to create drugs such as cocaine or opioids
- Promoting or glorifying violence against humans (including minors), animals or violent tragedies, such as mob-lynching
- Showing viewers how to steal money or tangible goods
- Demonstrating how to use computers or information technology with the intent to steal credentials, compromise personal data or cause serious harm to others
- Content promoting/ produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations
- Footage, audio, or imagery involving road accidents, natural disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attack aftermath, street fights, physical attacks, sexual assaults, immolation, torture, corpses, protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other such scenarios with the intent to shock or disgust viewers
- Content where there is infliction of unnecessary suffering or harm deliberately causing an animal distress.
- Content where animals are encouraged or coerced to fight by humans
- Content depicting nudity, sex, contraceptives, paedophilia, obscene/ vulgar language or clothing
- Content that harms minor in anyway or is grossly harmful or blasphemous;
- Content which is overtly political/ religious
- Illegal activities like hacking / anti-national activities etc.
Refrain from posting content related to:
- Promoting or selling alcohol, tobacco, currency, organs, endangered species or parts of endangered species, pharmaceuticals without a prescription, sex or escort services, unlicensed medical services, human smuggling, historical artifacts.
- Promoting or selling firearms, ammunitions, explosives, magazines etc.
- Promoting any illegal activities, gambling, vices and/or goods.
Company does not permit to post content which may:
- Deceive/ mislead/ manipulate its viewers
- Incentivize spam
- Feature scams: offering cash gifts, make quick money schemes
- Intended to look like someone else/ some other channel is posting the content or otherwise impersonating any person or entity
- Spreading of misinformation through fake/ hoax news.
- Content that disparages or is otherwise hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable or dehumanizes a private or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin and sexual orientation.
- Content containing statements that degrades a private or group of individuals by using targeted curse/slur words or sexualised terms
- Mocking people based on their occupation and/or social economic condition.
- Usage of racial slurs,
- Comparing people with animals or any serious disease, etc.
- Praise, celebration and mocking of private individuals’ death.
- Negative physical description of private individual.
- Describing body parts in an explicit, obscene or otherwise hurtful manner.
- Content that contains/shares personal or private data of any individual such as phone numbers, personal IDs, images of money transactions which includes bank account numbers, digital money transfer numbers of a private individual, etc.
If you see something objectionable, offensive, or adversely affects you or your community, you can report it to us at email@example.com with the relevant details of your complaint/ concern.
Please keep in mind that mere reporting to the Company doesn't guarantee that certain content will be removed from the Roposo Platform, however, we are committed to creating a safe environment and will consider all your genuine grievances/ complaints.