Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Number of Servings: 2 - 3 persons
1. Beat two eggs in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken salna/kurma, and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan and add some oil
4. Make sure the pan is very hot and add the eggs
5. As soon as you pour the eggs, start folding the edges inwards
6. You have to be quick to ensure that the inside stays soft and not fully cooked. Do not let the eggs sit in the pan for too long as that may overcook them.
7. Fold it from all the sides and when the eggs come to a single form, transfer them immediately.
8. Your ‘Kalaki’ is ready to be served.
9. ‘Kalaki’ can be had as it is or can be had as a side to any dish....See more