Trying contouring for the first time. Didn't turn out that well but hey...am just a beginner! #contouring #makeup #bodycontouring #contouringandhighlighting #highlightingandcontouring #contouringmakeup #bodycontouringwear #contouringtutorial #contouringlipgloss #clowncontouring #makeupcontouring #firsttimecontouring #TheSecretsToContouring #haircontouring #lipcontouring #extremecontouring #itworkscontouringwraps #contouringlesson #contouringdemo #higlightandcontouring #nocontouring #contouringkit #contouringtips #dotcontouring #contouringonpoint #ABHcontouringpalette #paleskincontouring #kingofcontouring #naked5contouringpowder #facialcontouring...See more
These #Beauty products are about to cause a #Riot in your #MakeupKit 👝What are you waiting for?? Head to #BeautyBlender from 🔗 in the bio to discover them #ToastedCouture 🥂#beautyessentials #makeupartist #makeup #beauty #masabagupta #lakmeindia #kimkardashian #kkwbeauty #contour #beautycollab #urbandecay #eyeshadowpalette #urbandecayheat #makeupreview #beautyblog #makeupmania #lipstick #newmakeup #makeupreveal #highlighter #contourstick #masabalips #beautygram #beautybox ...See more
Tips for a classy and fabulous look
Being classy is all about style, elegance, sophistication, polished etiquette, grace and finesse.
Make your inner sophistication and stylishness stand out by dressing better, following proper etiquette, using sophisticated language and giving right body signals to others.
Wondering how some women always look so pulled together? We all have a friend like this. Heads turn as she walks down the street and she leaves a scent of perfume in her wake. Her nails are perfectly manicured, she wears sunglasses on her head and her diamond studs are small enough to be real but large enough to be noticed.
So what is it about her that makes her stand out from the crowd? She may not be wealthy but she has an aura of sophistication about her. Here are some of the very basic things you need to know:
Develop A Sense Of Style
Being fashionable is a necessity. Try reading more fashion magazines to understand the kinds of clothing that go well together and how to put together a classy outfit. Make sure that you develop your own fashion style and make your own posh statement. Avoid anything which you feel doesn’t compliment you. It is advisable to have a personal style than chasing a ‘fad’ look.
You don’t need to have a lot of money, or any for that matter to be a classy woman. Simply take pride in what you do own always and put on your best face when you go out into the world. Always wear clean clothes, freshly pressed with no threads, rips, stains or fading. Wear neatly put together outfit that you know looks good and throw on a few natural-looking basics such as a bit of mascara, a neutral shade of lipstick (or gloss), and just a hint of blush.
If her wardrobe is made only of black, it’s not because she’s in mourning, quite the opposite actually – black is the colour of celebration, the colour of nights that never end, of women who pull the blinds to shut out the dawn. A long, dark silhouette, slender and elegant. Even a white can appear like a stain on this darkened tableau. Paris has found a name for this particular style – Yves Saint Laurent used to say : “There’s not one black, but many blacks”. He managed to convinced people that this achromatic style is a subtle art.
Black is practical and convenient. It’s a safe bet – even for a woman with no eye for fashion. Black is comfortable and all-purpose. It sharpens, contours and compensates for poor taste. It is your night time insurance, the promise of loosing yourself among the fashionable messes.
If you haven’t worn too much navy in your life, or haven’t sported in in ages, I’d suggest starting with a solid navy garment such as a shirtwaist dress, pair of trousers, or sweater and seeing how you like it. Navy pairs brilliantly with a wide range of colours thanks to the fact that its dark shade make it a neutral tone.
Navy and red always look sensational together (in part because they’re both primary colours). The pairing has a nautical vibe to it, whether intended or not, but can also remind one of the 4th of July and all things patriotic (to Americans, Brits, Aussie, the French, and other countries whose nations colours include blue and red). Whatever you think of when you see or wear them together, they’re no denying that they’re a match made in colour combo heaven!
The mingling of sophisticated navy blue with silver or grey is always radiantly beautiful – it instantly reminds me of the sky on a warm summer’s night, as millions of stars pulsate and smile with a twinkle down on the earth. The two make for a magnificent evening wear pairing, especially if you’re in the mood for a LND for a fun change of pace.
Not only black or blue choose the colour you want to were .Be comfortable with that.With this mantra you will surely look classy and fabulous
#alwaysbeautiful #classy #fashionmoments #fabulous #celebrityfashion#allaboutlocation #fashiontrends2017 #bluecolor #fashionfreak #neckpiece #bollywoodstyle ...See more
Party makeup practice for my client. Thank you @aneeshaluv for helping me practice. @chandnisinghstudio I can clearly see my mistakes 🙈 but I am sure I'll do better with every makeup.
#sigmabrushes #delhimakeupartist #makeupartist #makeuplover #makeupaddict #makeup #lancome #twofacedcosmetics #mac #makeupmurah #followme #likesforlikes #makeupbykanishkabatra #mua #makeupartistindia #pinklips #highlights #contour #bridalmakeupartist #indiangirl #hudabeauty ...See more
Tips on how can make your own personalised vanity kit:
Being well organised and polished for any event at any time is the most essential need of every girl. Well, looking good and prepared needs a lot of hard work. Vanity bag very useful regarding this purpose and it is handy to carry without using much space. It is compact enough to store and carry all your essentials at one place. Recently, Neha Chopra, an interior designer from UrbanClap, and Nelofar Currimbhoy, the President of Shahnaz group of companies, has shared some tips to create your own personalised right kind of vanity kit for every occasion. Now you can create your own dream vanity kit and table with handy products:
* Space: If space is a constraint, rule out tri-fold mirrors and full wall vanities. Consider vanities with folding storage or vanities with full-length mirror cabinets. The latter has the added advantage of being easy to move around the house as needed.
* Lighting: Since make-up is all about playing with how the light falls on your face, bright lighting is necessary to make the best use of your vanity. For this reason, most people tend to have separate lights just for their vanity.
The popular options include mirrors with bulbs and on table lamps. An economical option for lighting the vanity would be to surround it with fairy lights of the right voltage.
* Material: Choose the material of your vanity on the basis of where you plan to place it. A wooden vanity would look gorgeous but it would limit the vanity's life to place it in the bathroom or near the window. Also, pure wood vanities might prove to be a little hard on the pocket.
* Magnify and light up: A small magnifying mirror with a day light bulb is a valuable addition to your dresser. If you use artificial light you would be surprised how different the shades can look in stark sunlight. The magnified glass is excellent to spot stray growth of hair or the slightest smudge of your lipstick.
* Freezing fresh: A miniature ice bucket is a great idea. Keep wads of cotton ready to dip into cubes of ice with a few drops of pure rose water.
* Make your own colour pallet: Take a shallow container with a cover. When you finish your lipsticks, scoop out the last bit and put it on your colour pallet. Keep each colour a little away from each other.
* Make up and magic: Loose powder, compacts in two shades for contouring; my preference is for the newly developed moist compact since it’s so much more natural. A concealer too can hide the sudden burst of spots for highlighters are perfect for creating a perfect base; a perfect canvas for make-up.
* Luscious lips: Lip colours from pastels for the day and deep browns and burgundy for the night, orange for the adventurous day, lip gloss and glitter need to be part of the lips section on your vanity.
* Eyeing it: Eye make-up is the most vital part of a collection. Acquire a very good natural Kajal, an eye definition pencil, and eyeliner in several shades. Electric blue and emerald shades look amazing.
* Hair waves: Keep a set of brushes, electric curlers and hair irons. It will give the option to go poker straight, curly or crimp and wear a frizzy look.
* Dry shampoo: Try using this new invention. Spray it on all over the hair, finger brush it through. It gets rid of all the excess oil that weighs down your hair.
* Important accessories: A perfect vanity table should have a high-quality tweezer, brow trimming scissor, make-up sponges, make-up brushes, nail files remover and nail colours. Anti-rash cream, mild antiseptic lotion for facial skin suitable for any nicks and paper towels and cotton balls also are must haves.
* Skin Care: A mild skin toner is essential, especially in the monsoon when build-up of oil is a menace. A good moisturiser, an advanced sunblock, moisturising cleansers, night cream and under eye creams and pre-party face packs should broadly take care of the skin care collection.
So girls, what are you waiting for? Go and make your own, personalised vanity kit and be ever ready to look glamorous in any situation....See more