Exercises that will help you to get rid of Double Chin practically done by Kaamini Khanna herself. Please share :) https://youtu.be/DUAICZiSbrs #double #chin #exercise #fitness #health #lifestyle #meditation #wellness ...See more
We find strength, if we look for it. We can choose either to play the victim, or find the strength inside us to rise above the situation and go forth.
I find that travel makes me learn and unlearn a lot about myself, as well as life. Here is something that I experienced years back but taught me a valuable lesson for life. I had visited a tiny village in the coastal belt of Maharashtra, called Velas. This small village, is known for the Olive Ridley Turtle conservation movement undertaken by the villagers. Each year these endangered turtles, return to this village for nesting. It was fascinating to hear about their journey from the locals and especially to watch the hatchlings take their very first steps.
Consider this, once the eggs are laid, the villagers dig deep pits into the sand and bury the eggs inside these pits. When the eggs are hatched, the hatchlings have to crawl their way up to the surface. I inquired, why didn't they just keep the eggs on the surface? I was told, the hatchlings actually exercised their muscles when they try to come out. If they can't make it to the top, how will they survive the open sea? Then the hatchlings are carried closer to the beach and released.
Do you want to read more? Then follow the link in my bio to my blog, to read how this post ends.
#strength #storiesofindia #turtle #travel #swiperight #multiplephotos #wanderlust #explore #travelblogger #travelgram #indiantravelblogger #mumbaitravelblogger #traveldiaries #indiaclicks #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #bestoftheday #motivation #beyou #believe #quotes #stories #traveler #roposo ...See more
Do consult your doctor first before doing these exercises if you have any medical condition.
Also control your diet to see the results.
#gym #gymlife #gymfreak #gymgirl #exercise #exercisetips #exerciseeveryday #stay #stayfit #stayfitandhealthy #stayhappy #skin #skintips #body #bodycare #summerbody #beachbum #fitness...See more
Do these 6 fat burning cardio exercise to lose your lower body and abdominal fat, increase your blood circulation and your immunity.
I have tried these exercises myself so trust me you will see the results. Do it daily for at least 20 mins. check my profile for part 2
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION.
#body #staybeautiful #stayfit #stayhappy #bodycare #exercise #skincareroutine #immunesystem #losefat #workout #workoutmotivation #cardiosession #noequipment #cardioworkout #cardiofixfortheday #cardio #gym #gymchick #toned #stayfit...See more
Five Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is the union of the individual consciousness or the soul with the universal consciousness or spirit. It is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines. Yoga is more than 10,000 years old. The earliest mention of this tradition is found in the oldest surviving literature Rig Veda, in Nasadiya Sukta. As Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says, “Yoga is not just exercise and asanas. It is the emotional integration and spiritual elevation with a touch of mystic element, which gives you a glimpse of something beyond all imagination.” Yoga has many unexpected healthy benefits as well and the best part is people from any age group can perform the asanas. Here we bring to you five health benefits of Yoga.
1. Practising Yoga gives you emotional health boost. Yoga helps you fight depression and other psychiatric problems including sleep disorder. Practising Yoga stimulates the production of oxytocin hormone. Yoga and meditation also results in higher serotonin levels which help you have a better mental life.
2. Yoga is one of the best treatments for chronic back pains. In a study of 80 individuals with chronic lower back pain, the group that participated in just one week of yoga showed less disability and greater flexibility than patients who completed other physical exercises. It even improves your spinal flexibility.
3. Yoga can help with the problem of infertility. Couples are increasingly turning to Yoga for reducing mental and physical stress and increasing the chances of fertility. Yoga allows better blood flow to the reproductive organs, improving the organ and hormone functions, thus increasing the chances of fertility.
4. Yoga plays a huge role in reducing your chances of having heart disease. In a research, 19 patients having heart disorder were being studied. Adding eight weeks of yoga to the treatment of nine of the patients increased their capacity for exercise, improved their heart health, and enhanced their overall quality of life.
5. Yoga even benefits your brain. Practising Yoga reduces your mental and physical stress, thus taking out the unwanted stuffs out of your mind and you feel free. And when you feel free, your brain automatically functions easily and you will be able to recall easily. This process thus boosts your memory power and even you can have more organised thoughts....See more
Ways to bring wellness to work culture
There is a very serious need of a wellness time in an office. This can be done through several ways. Many organisations give emphasis on their employees’ health. Experts say that the key to remain healthy is to follow an individualistic fitness mantra, practice yoga, cycling, swimming or running events organised by companies. Jagdish Mitra, Tech Mahindra's Chief Strategy Officer, Aman Arora, Co-founder and Director, Keventers, and Shanti Sundar, India HR head and Senior Director at Pegasystems, tell how to introduce wellness mantra to work culture.
1. The process of fitness and other exercises can be imbibed by integrating it with their work culture. To lead a stress-free team, facing challenges with open mind is a must.
2. It is very important for us to disconnect from our regular work schedule and connect with inner self. We are constantly being overdosed of information that are given to us through various medium.
3. Any fitness activity is a great way to destress or clear mind with negativity. This helps us to look our work with a fresher perspective.
4. Employees should be given freedom to choose their fitness mantra. Be it yoga, cycling, swimming or running, employees should be given opportunity to choose their own fitness mantra.
5. Launching a ‘talk wellness’ chatbox on social media will help a lot in answering queries from people.
#fitness #fit #healthy #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #healthylife #roposoblogger #roposo-style #stayfitandhealthy #stayfit ...See more