Strong core muscles make it easier todo most physical activities. ... Strongcore muscles are also important for athletes, such as runners, as weakcore muscles can lead to more fatigue, less endurance and injuries. Weak coremuscles can also leave you susceptible to poor posture, lower back pain and muscle injuries.
some of benefits doing core training:
Tightens the abdominal structures involved in movement and improves the transfer of power to and from the extremities.
Teaches the muscles to work together efficiently and effectively.
Aids in the prevention of injury.
Strengthens and improves the torso's stabilization.
Can improve respiratory function.
#core #exercise #absworkout #personaltrainer #muramali #transformer #platinumfitnessclub
mail me at email@example.com for online coaching.....
Read till the end
Silambam: Traditional and Martial Arts of Tamilnadu
Brief History of Silambattam or Silambam
The Sangam literature shows that Silambam is practiced before 200 BC. In 14th century it was largely practiced for the war. It is Dravidian traditional Martial Arts.
The kings in the South India Puli Thevar, Veerapandiya Kattabomman and Marudhu Pandiyar were well versed in Silambam.
Today Silambam is well known Martial Arts in India and Malaysia. In Malaysia many are learning our Martial Arts and made as an event in the cultural shows.
Health Benefits 1. A good cardio workout; improves blood circulation and burns calories 2. Improves memory; mental strength & agility 3. Relieves stress and fatigue; improves body flexibility 4. Improves hand-muscle co-ordination & handwriting 5. Prevents practitioners from taking up smoking or drinking
#raviscrossfit #raviscrossfitcoimbatore #silambam #tamilnadu #selfdefense #kalaripayattu #karate #india #Fitness...See more
@raviscrossfit Fatloss, Leanbody muscle building & Toning
If you feel like your progress is delayed in the gym, and you don't quite know why, there might be some reasons ,that can be pointed out here . If you see yourself struggling to see the Fatloss transformation, you gotta point the problem and fix it.
One problem might be lack of sleep. You need to get plenty of sleep for burning fat and reduce muscle soreness. If you don't sleep enough your fatloss process will get affected and can't recover your muscles. probably causing muscle fatigue.
Also, you need to eat enough to feel healthy, if you are not giving your body enough nutrients, your body gonna take a hit and you will find yourself unchanged and weaker , you could probably lose muscles.
Lastly, you need to take healthy food , regular workout and enough sleep -------------->>>>>> Transformation
Diet consultation and workout schedule for healthy transformation @9942601333
#buildmuscle #muscle #musclewoman #liftingweights #liftweights #strenthtraining #flexibledieting
#iifym #musclegain #caloriedeficit #fatlosstips #onlinetraining #workouts #workoutsroutine #hiitworkout #hiit #liss #weightloss #weightlosstips #weightlosssupport #dietet #cardio #protein #gains #eatbig #losefat...See more
*5 in 1 Electric Bath Spin Spa Massage Shower Cleaning Brush Waterproof for Body with 5 Attachments Kit*
*5 in 1 Electric Bath Spin SPA Massage Shower Cleaning Brush Waterproof Facial and Body Massager (White, Blue) ... Also play a massage of the foot points, accelerate the microcirculation, regulate blood pressure, relieve fatigue, promote human metabolism., Mesh Sponge Head:user for gentle exfoliation.*
*- Advanced cleansing system - Unique comfort bristles & massage function, leave your body relaxed & smooth. This spin cleansing system cleans better than vibration & it removes oil, dirt & dead skin.*
*- Waterproof – Electric spin spa brush kit is 100% waterproof cordless device which makes it the perfect shower buddy. It also has rubberized silicone (ABS+TPR) hand grip to avoid slipping.*
*- 5 Attachments – Spin spa brush kit includes 5 brush heads : Mesh Sponge, Cleansing, Massage, Microdermabrasion, Pumice stone for pedicure, exfoliation, deep clean, polishing & relaxing body.*
*- 360° Rotary Spin - It is powered by 3 AA batteries (Not Included). This brush is perfect for giving a gentle and smooth feeling and ensures there is no harmful pressure on your skin.*
*- Color: White & Blue :: Settings: LOW for daily cleaning & HIGH for exfoliation :: Material: Plastic + Silicone :: Note: Read user manual carefully before using the product.*...See more
26 most crucial things I learnt before turning 26 :-
1. Be KIND, even through anger.
2. Be HARD WORKING, even through fatigue.
3. Be HUMBLE, even through fame.
4. Exercise - Its the biggest teacher & biggest high.
5. Respect money - it opens up doors and can easily slip through your hands if you aren't careful.
6. Learn personal finance - money can be multiplied, learn how!
7. Spend time with family.
8. Friendships build careers. Strong networks rise from strong friendships.
9. Respond to hate and anger with love and calm. This will be your biggest weapon
10. Growth will only take place in groups. Find your tribe and stick by, ALWAYS.
11. Women and men have different strengths. Learn from all, respect all.
12. Languages open up doors and boundaries. Learn how to speak MULTIPLE!
13. You don't have to read books to be smart. You have to be hungry to learn. Watch videos, listen to podcasts, but ALWAYS STAY HUNGRY for knowledge!
14. Stamina builds careers. Not ideas, not brains, not talent.
15. Hang out with OLDER people. It will teach you more in an hour than school did in a year.
16. Respect education and the education system no matter how bad and backwards it is! Your are what you are because of your books and exams.
17. Spiritual progress is a 3 step process - collect good karma, ALWAYS stay calm, meditate with determination.
18. Be open to cutting off elements from your diet and lifestyle. For me, my BEST decision ever was giving up drinks and meat.
19. Don't worry about waking up early, worry about doing the BEST you can in the hours that you're awake!
20. Stand up for GOOD. If you see a wrong happening in this world, raise your voice.
21. Cut off toxic people & cynics
22. Pray every night, right before you sleep. If you don't pray then say this out loud - "Everything will be JUST fine!". Your life will become more positive!
23. Love (and learn from) animals.
24. Don't hunt for a relationship. Be in love with yourself first. Your dream relationship will follow!
25. When people point out your flaws, they're only pointing out their own insecurities.
26. Be a giver. Never a taker. The world needs more spreaders of JOY....See more