Barkha singh our Beautiful Indian actress and model who began her career as a child artist at the age of 4 years. She has appeared in multiple national and international television commercials and is also known for her cameos in movies Mujhse Dosti Karoge!(yashraj films), Barkha Singh also is an animal activists, loves travelling, adventure sports and cooking.
We are so Glad that you Loved it ♥️
So @reveriebox curated this aaaaamazing luxury box just for my 'drama-queen-baby skin' and super moody hair.. they did a stellar job! It contains the following:
1.Thai coconut facewash
2. Indian gooseberry Amelia hairoil
3. Rosa geranium body massage oil
4. Pink rose and chickpea cleanser face mask. ❤️ Check em out! :)...See more
Fairest of them all!
In a country obsessed with #fairskin and lack of #melanin , It is no wonder #fairness #cream, #facewash , #facemask and what not are on the top of your list to gain that #glowingskin !
What you do not know is that #glow is not just due to products. To understand, you must know a thing or two about skin tones. Point One being that Melanin in our skin controls the shade of brown or white we are. Pardon my Coloured French but it is a biological thing we are born with and there is only about two degree up or down we can aim to go.
That being said, every skin tone, color and type is beautiful in its own right. However i have been at the place where i wanted #fairerskin and #complexion.
I used everything from caustic soaps to fairness products. They didn't help much.
The #secret to really achieving the glow are as follows:
1. Eat Right : Green Leafy Vegetables, Protein Rich foods, Roughage, Foods rich in Vitamin B3, C and A among others.
2. Drink Fluids : Water, Coconut Water, Juices, Shakes, Milk. Anything except carbonated colas and alcohol will help flush toxins making you glow.
3. Cleanse : Wash your face with a cleanser that suits your skin type and doesn't rip the natural oils. That only spoils the texture not helping us achieve what we want.
4. Tone : Use Ice, Rose Water or An organic Toner to help soothe the cells and pull them tightly back together. Rose Water also helps get rid of tan and pigmentation.
5. Moisturise : Now here, use one with Vitamin C and Massage with tips of your fingers. Use a moisturiser with ingredients like Amla (Indian gooseberry) , turmeric, strawberry, milk, orange, lemon, sandalwood etc to help get rid of melanin.
6. Face Pack : I have recently understood the value of Facepacks and #kaolinclay is my secret ingredient that helps brighten the face. Either buy a Facepacks with the clay or #diy it.
D.I.Y. Pack : Kaolin Clay + A pinch of Charcoal + Rose Water + Potato/ Cucumber Juice + Quarter of a lemon.
Make a Paste and apply!
7. Swear by Sunscreen of atleast SPF 30 in India. Reapply frequently.
8. Use BioOil. It has helped me with my complexion for over two years now and i swear by it! Add to your Moisturiser at night and use a drop under your makeup to act as a primer!
9. Get a regular Clean Up done at a local parlour. Interval of 2 months is perfect in summers!
Enjoy your skin's Fairest Best!
#roposoblogger #roposotalks #roposogal #delhifashionblogger #beauty #blogger #diybeauty #productshoot #summer #skintalks #bloggerdiaries #beautytricks #followme #giveaway #comingsoon ...See more
New brand alert CHOOSEBERRY
Get an awesome Collections of bracelet, earnings, necklace, chokers etc
With 40% DISCOUNT
Visit on site and share to ur frds
#summer#bracelet#earrings#newyork#necklace#rings#indianwomen#fashionblogger#fashion#style#stylebloggers#shoes#pipabella#closet37#nykaa💖#accessories#clothes#womenstyles#indianfashionblogger#vishudh#chooseberry#zara#tops#skirt#denim#knockaround#sunglasses#chokers#model#streetstyle ...See more
Get rid of excess hair fall
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning. #stayhealthy #hairtips #soroposo #love...See more