Woohooo...😊hello everyone, so here is the sneak peek of my journey through an odyssey of fashion, creativity ,style and art through some of my self designed and handmade outfits. If you like it, go ahead hit like , share , follow and comment..
coming soon...thank you 🙏...See more
We find strength, if we look for it. We can choose either to play the victim, or find the strength inside us to rise above the situation and go forth.
I find that travel makes me learn and unlearn a lot about myself, as well as life. Here is something that I experienced years back but taught me a valuable lesson for life. I had visited a tiny village in the coastal belt of Maharashtra, called Velas. This small village, is known for the Olive Ridley Turtle conservation movement undertaken by the villagers. Each year these endangered turtles, return to this village for nesting. It was fascinating to hear about their journey from the locals and especially to watch the hatchlings take their very first steps.
Consider this, once the eggs are laid, the villagers dig deep pits into the sand and bury the eggs inside these pits. When the eggs are hatched, the hatchlings have to crawl their way up to the surface. I inquired, why didn't they just keep the eggs on the surface? I was told, the hatchlings actually exercised their muscles when they try to come out. If they can't make it to the top, how will they survive the open sea? Then the hatchlings are carried closer to the beach and released.
Do you want to read more? Then follow the link in my bio to my blog, to read how this post ends.
#strength #storiesofindia #turtle #travel #swiperight #multiplephotos #wanderlust #explore #travelblogger #travelgram #indiantravelblogger #mumbaitravelblogger #traveldiaries #indiaclicks #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #bestoftheday #motivation #beyou #believe #quotes #stories #traveler #roposo ...See more
5 reasons why we absolutely love Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone has come a long way in the journey of becoming one of Bollywood’s topmost heroines. She is the leading lady of Bollywood in this era. The Mastani is like the Golden Girl of Bollywood, achieving success with every project she does. And the best part is she knows how to woo the audience, either be it with her performances or style statement. Everything about this lady is being loved by the audience. They are head over heels in love with the Leela of Bollywood. and that's why we are listing out the reasons that has made us go gaga over her.
1. Deepika has a very friendly personality and a well sorted out persona. She is a very compatible person to be with. She makes everyone feel comfortable around her and has many friends in B-town.
2. Deepika is a dedicated professional. She doesn’t let her personal life impact her professional life. Not all the actors have this ability to dissociate their personal equations with their professional lives, but Deepika has once learnt from her mistakes and is wise enough not to make such blunder again. Her chemistry in the movie Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani and Tamasha with her former beau was very impressive. This shows the maturity of the actress.
3. Deepika, being from a family having sports background, is very disciplined in her life. A pretty planner, Deepika leads an independent and disciplined life and is quite proud of her multi-tasking skills. She never tags along her parents for anything and does all the household chores all by herself without any interference.
4. Deepika has a very down to earth personality. Standing tall in an industry bursting with inflated egos or vain fashionistas, it's nice to witness Deepika Padukone's simple, steadfast values, grounded manners and accessible persona. She always takes criticism in her stride, acknowledges her limitations and strives to work hard at getting better. She handles praise with equal composure.
5. Deepika Padukone has a mischievous side as well. Though we do not get t see much of that side of hers, but it generally comes out in Karan Johar’s show, Koffee With Karan.
We love you Deepika and we wish you more success and happiness in your life! Way to go girl!
Living the Tarot... Guidance for today, 6/20... The Fool!
"I am leaving the safe heaven for this new path... I believe the universe is with me on this new journey... The hurdles are going to be there but I can deal with whatsoever it may be... I listen to my heart!"
Trust your instincts if you have a doubtful situation...
Faith and self-trust are your keys if you are about to begin something new... A new relationship may look foolish to others but you should go by your emotions... If you are doing something out of the box, it's time...
"I am the only Hope!"
Stay fit n healthy! Namaste!
"New Life With Tarot"...See more
Travel in #London is smarter and easier than it is in many other parts of the world. All you need is an #OYSTER card... we have a pay-as-you-go with us that had a five #GBP security deposit. By the way, I've already dropped one in some bus and it was picked up by someone in less than the minutes... and lost forever. One has the option to register this card #online and even top up on the #internet. Works in both surface transport as well as the #underground.
One pays for just the journeys on a day and once calling begins, #travel is free. Of course, you need to make sure that you start after peak hours which is around half past nine in the morning.
#Buses here stick to their #schedule and if you have a #smartphone it is preferable if you install #CityMapper.
#app #unitedkingdom #travelblogger #travelphotography #traveladventures #uk #tourism ...See more