Things to carry : ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Litres) and Torch is compulsory.
3. Electrol Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (towel, Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters)
11. Carry your own spoons. (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule.
14. Carry Swimwear if you want to go for a swim.
15. Day one light lunch has to be carried. ( e.g parathas, idli, dhoklas etc).
( Alcohol is strictly prohibited )
(Smoking wont be allowed while trek and in the temple area )
Brief Itinerary -
Day 1: 23rd February
1. Departure from mumbai ( goregaon highway) in a private vehicle at 7:30am.
2. Breakfast will be served in the vehicle.
3. Reach the base village and start ascending the trek at 11am.
4. Halt at tolar khind for lunch.
5. Reach to harishchadra temple till 4 pm.
6. Have evening snacks and leave for konan kada till 5pm to view sunset.
7. Come back to temple and have dinner and explore the temple.
Day 2: 24th February
1. Wake up at 7am and leave for taramati peak.
2. Head back towards temple till 9am for swim and breakfast.
3. Start descending at 11am.
4. Reach the base village till 4pm.
5. Head toward Mumbai.
1. Transport from Mumbai (goregaon highway) to base village and return.
2. Food (2 breakfasts, 1dinner , 1evening snacks).
3. Tents for night stay
4. All applicable taxes
#trek #trekking #trekker #trekkingdiaries #trekking...! #treks #adventure trek #camping #camp #camps #campsite ...See more