being healthy is all about having good food not about dieting...so today we will make suslo it is healthy and tasty both
1) diced :- onion tomato
2) ginger garlic chilly paste
3) dariya daal
6) spices :- chilly powder , turmeric powder , coriander powder
8) mustard seeds
10) curry leaves
1) heat up a vessel add 3 tps oil
2) now add mustard seeds, curry leaves ,garlic ginger chilly paste ,mix it well
3) add onion and tomatoes and mix it
4) now add all the spices and dariya daal
5) add soaked murmura in the mix and add salt as per taste
6) mix it well
7) now add coriander and serve it
Aloo posto is an authentic bengali recipe that is prepared as a side dish with rice.
Watch the video recipe. Read the step by step procedure with images.
for posto paste
5 tablespoons white poppy seeds (khus khus)
3 tablespoon water for grinding
5 green chilli
500 grams potatoes
3 tablespoons mustard oil
½ teaspoon nigella seeds (kalonji)(black cumin)
Dried red chilli
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
Red chilli powder
2 green chilies - whole with their crowns removed
salt as required
1 cup water or add as required
¼ teaspoon sugar (optional)
1. Add the poppy seeds in a small . Add green chili and water. Grind to a fine paste. Add more water if required while grinding. Keep aside.
2. Heat mustard oil in a pan add nigella seeds(black cummin). Add dried red chilli saute it and add potatoes and now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix well.
3. Now add the poppy seeds paste and mix properly. And add water and cover it with a lid. Cook till the potatoes get cooked and water dries..
#bengalifood #homemadefood #recipevideo #foodlover #foodiesofindia #foodieforlife #foryoupage ...See more