5 lesser known places in India that deserves equal hype
Summer in north India is extremely painful. Be it Delhi, Punjab or Haryana, no place is cool enough to spend its summer season. There are few unseen places in India which has suitable climate and are pocket friendly. Here is list of 5 places where you should give a try if you have been bitten by the bug called ‘wanderlust’.
1. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh: Ziro is an old town in Arunachal Pradesh. This place is a home to the
2. Manas National Park, Assam: This place has Elephant reserves, Tiger reserves and various other biodiversity reserves. Manas National Park is one of the UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site in Assam. Being less crowded, this place is suitable for tourism this season.
3. Khajjar, Himachal Pradesh: Often known as ‘Mini Switzerland’, this place is in Chamba district in Himachal Pradesh. Khajjar is a beautiful hill town near Dalhousie. This place is best for tourism during summer season because during winter season, the roads get sealed which can be a trip spoiler. Tourists are attracted to Khajjar Lake, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, Khajjar trek etc.
4. Gokarna, Karnataka: Famous for its beautiful and unspoilt beaches, Gokarna is a small town in Karnataka. Gokarna is gaining huge popularity among youngsters and hippies. This place has is perfect for tourism all year round except rainy season. There are various temples which makes its environment more relaxed and pleasant. Om Beach, Kudle Beach and Mahabaleshwar Temple are few places which are popular among the tourists.
5. Bedaghat, Madhya Pradesh: Bedaghat is located in Madhya Pradesh and is better known for its Marble Rocks. This place is famous for 100ft of marble rocks on either side of Narmada River. Apart from Marble rocks, Bedaghat is also known for boating in moonlight. Other famous places in Bedaghat apart from Marble Rocks are Dhuandhar Falls, Chausath Yogini Temple, Soapstone Artefacts etc.
#travelblog #travel #travelling #blogging #bloggerlife #roposo #roposome #soroposo #soroposogirl #bloggerstyle #travel-diaries ...See more
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQHZNZlzmy/ check out my Instagram
How to make a cool Quiff
#followme #newhair #haircare...See more
Couldn't resist buying all products available from Greenberry organic available on Amazon.
I first ordered the face mask cum scrub and it totally stunned me with the smell, effect and overall product. The face pack has charcoal, tea tree oil, clay and other good stuff.
The products are:
Not tested on animals Environment friendly packaging Fair priced
Washes off excess oil leaving the skin soft and supple
Handmade with love Environment safe packaging 100% natural
Made from pure oils & extracts 100% sulphate and paraben free
100% soap free
Blueberry & BlackCurrant BlackCurrant repairs dry & damaged skin
Blueberry helps in anti - ageing
I stopped using products tested on animals after my friend influenced me. I am not at all a high/maintenance person but these products do good for me.
#beauty #cosmetics #productreview #skincare #organic #handmade #blogger #onlineshopping #environmentfriendly#greenberryorganic...See more
Can banana be used for weight loss?
Are you on a diet and you’re missing out on your favourite fruit banana? Then you absolutely need not worry as banana is healthy, nutritious and is high in fibre, but has low calorie. It is low in both fat and protein. There is a very common myth that eating bananas make you gain weight. But trust us, that’s not true! Banana contains pectin which makes you feel full for a longer time. Banana has 105 calories, 27 grams of carbs, 3 grams of satiating fibre and 14 grams of naturally occurring sugar- these are the perfect host for a flat belly. Here we bring to you the reasons why banana should be used as a part of the weight loss programme.
1. Bananas are the perfect fitness fuel:
Most of the fitness experts agree that bananas are an ideal source of pre-and post-workout fuel. The reason being bananas are rich in glucose. The easily digestible sugar not only provides optimal energy but also quickly replenishes energy stores that are depleted during a tough sweat session. They’re rich in potassium, an electrolyte that wards off post-pump muscle cramps and dizziness, that’s often lost through sweat.
2. Bananas boost metabolism:
Bananas are good sources of chromium. When you get enough chromium in your diet, it helps your body to burn more calories. It is loaded with Resistant Starch (RS), a healthy carb that fills you up and helps to boost your metabolism.
3. Bananas help in controlling your appetite:
A study at the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation found that overweight people who smelled bananas when hungry lost more weight than those who didn't. It is believed that smelling neutral sweet smells can curb appetite, so if you are hungry and worried about getting fat, then go sniff a banana.
4. Bananas are low in Pesticides:
Due to their thick peel, bananas have very few pesticide residues compared to other fruits and vegetables. According to a USDA study, it is good for your health and your waistline. Researchers say that consuming pesticides can cause weight gain, likely because the toxins—which are stored in fat cells after consumption.
Besides, bananas have low glycaemic index and are rich in manganese which helps in weight loss; digestion and prevents bone disease respectively.
#weightloss #fitness #banana
Good evening everyone 🙌
How to remove tan? #summers#tannedskin#homeremedies#bestresults #justtry 👐
*** Sunshine is the time to enjoy on the beach and parks with friends and family.🌅🏄🏊🚣
Despite all the fun and enjoyment in the sun , by the end of the day most people are left with ugly and unattractive marks of sun tan on the body , which become difficult to get rid of. 😰😡
" Natural remedies help to remove the tan by soothing and nourishing the skin in a gentle caring way."
# Baking soda scrub
Prepare a solution or a paste by mixing baking soda with water and use it as a scrub to remove the tan from your hands or any affected area.
# Honey & lime juice
Prepare a mixture of honey and lime juice and apply it on the affected area. Leave the solution on your hand for 10 to 15 minutes. and then wash it off with cold water. Remember to pat dry the hands gently with a cotton towel. This will effectively get rid of sun tan from your skin.
# Turmeric and raw milk
You can also add one tablespoon of turmeric powder and lime juice in raw milk. Mix it well and then apply the mixture to the tanned area. Allow it to dry by leaving it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It will treat the tanned area on your face.
#happyholidays #enjoysummer #naturalglam #homeremediesforskin #donotworry #liveitup #staytunedformore #keepsupporting #itsmetanupiee ❤...See more