People who love to eat are always the best people: Julia Child
Scrumptious Good old Mac'n'Cheese with fries @theirishhouseindia
Loved every bite .
#instagram #instagood #instadaily #instafood #foodporn #foodielife #foodgram #eatgoodfood #comfortfood #foodblogger #foodiesdelight #irishhousemumbai #foodphotography #igers #ig_daily #mumbaigram #mumbaidiaries #photogram #potd #mumbaifoodies #goodfoodgoodmood #scrumptious #deliciousfood #macncheese #friesbeforeguys #randimclicks #iphonography #myedits #follow #followtrain...See more
Can banana be used for weight loss?
Are you on a diet and you’re missing out on your favourite fruit banana? Then you absolutely need not worry as banana is healthy, nutritious and is high in fibre, but has low calorie. It is low in both fat and protein. There is a very common myth that eating bananas make you gain weight. But trust us, that’s not true! Banana contains pectin which makes you feel full for a longer time. Banana has 105 calories, 27 grams of carbs, 3 grams of satiating fibre and 14 grams of naturally occurring sugar- these are the perfect host for a flat belly. Here we bring to you the reasons why banana should be used as a part of the weight loss programme.
1. Bananas are the perfect fitness fuel:
Most of the fitness experts agree that bananas are an ideal source of pre-and post-workout fuel. The reason being bananas are rich in glucose. The easily digestible sugar not only provides optimal energy but also quickly replenishes energy stores that are depleted during a tough sweat session. They’re rich in potassium, an electrolyte that wards off post-pump muscle cramps and dizziness, that’s often lost through sweat.
2. Bananas boost metabolism:
Bananas are good sources of chromium. When you get enough chromium in your diet, it helps your body to burn more calories. It is loaded with Resistant Starch (RS), a healthy carb that fills you up and helps to boost your metabolism.
3. Bananas help in controlling your appetite:
A study at the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation found that overweight people who smelled bananas when hungry lost more weight than those who didn't. It is believed that smelling neutral sweet smells can curb appetite, so if you are hungry and worried about getting fat, then go sniff a banana.
4. Bananas are low in Pesticides:
Due to their thick peel, bananas have very few pesticide residues compared to other fruits and vegetables. According to a USDA study, it is good for your health and your waistline. Researchers say that consuming pesticides can cause weight gain, likely because the toxins—which are stored in fat cells after consumption.
Besides, bananas have low glycaemic index and are rich in manganese which helps in weight loss; digestion and prevents bone disease respectively.
#weightloss #fitness #banana
Good evening everyone 🙌
How to remove tan? #summers#tannedskin#homeremedies#bestresults #justtry 👐
*** Sunshine is the time to enjoy on the beach and parks with friends and family.🌅🏄🏊🚣
Despite all the fun and enjoyment in the sun , by the end of the day most people are left with ugly and unattractive marks of sun tan on the body , which become difficult to get rid of. 😰😡
" Natural remedies help to remove the tan by soothing and nourishing the skin in a gentle caring way."
# Baking soda scrub
Prepare a solution or a paste by mixing baking soda with water and use it as a scrub to remove the tan from your hands or any affected area.
# Honey & lime juice
Prepare a mixture of honey and lime juice and apply it on the affected area. Leave the solution on your hand for 10 to 15 minutes. and then wash it off with cold water. Remember to pat dry the hands gently with a cotton towel. This will effectively get rid of sun tan from your skin.
# Turmeric and raw milk
You can also add one tablespoon of turmeric powder and lime juice in raw milk. Mix it well and then apply the mixture to the tanned area. Allow it to dry by leaving it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It will treat the tanned area on your face.
#happyholidays #enjoysummer #naturalglam #homeremediesforskin #donotworry #liveitup #staytunedformore #keepsupporting #itsmetanupiee ❤...See more
Whazza people !
As the Delhi city boils up, put on your favourite reflectors on. Also, printed off shoulders, flare bottoms and Pom pom slippers, because .. why not. I love how just adding some colourful accessories can brighten up any sunny day! ...See more
5 benefits of blood donation
There are numerous benefits of donating blood which we might not know. Donating blood reduces risk of cancer and hemochromatosis and helps in maintain good health. It also helps in reducing risk of liver or pancreas damage. Blood donation also helps in improving cardiovascular health and reducing obesity. Everyday several blood transfusions process takes place which saves life of many people across the globe. Donating blood is good for both the donor as well as those who need it. It is very necessary that the blood donation process is taken in either hospital or clinic under the supervision of medical experts. It helps in treating patients suffering from cancer, bleeding disorder, chronic anaemia and other hereditary blood abnormalities. Health benefits of blood donation are:
1. Hemochromatosis- Blood donation includes health benefits like reduced risk of hemochromatosis. It is a health condition that arises due to excess absorption of iron by the body. This may be inherited or may be caused due to alcoholism, anaemia or other disorders. Regular blood donation leads to reducing iron overload.
2. Anti-cancer benefits- Blood donation helps in lowering risk of cancer. Blood donating helps in maintaining iron stores in the body. A reduction in the iron level in the body is directly linked with low cancer risk.
3. Healthy heart and liver- Blood donation is beneficial in reducing risk of heart and liver ailments caused by iron overload in the body. Consumption of iron rich diet may increase the iron levels in the body, and since only limited proportions can be absorbed, excess iron gets stored in heart, liver and pancreas. This increases the risk of cirrhosis, liver failure, damage to pancreas, and heart abnormalities like irregular heart rhythms.
4. Weight loss- Regular blood donation reduces the weight of the donors. This is helpful to those who are obese or heavy weighted and are at higher risk of cardiovascular diseases and other health disorders. However, blood donation should not be very frequent and you may consult your doctor before donating blood to avoid any several health issues.
5. New blood cells- The body works to refill the blood loss after blood donation. These helps to stimulate the production of new blood cells to maintain good health. Blood donation helps in getting rid of many health problems.
#fitness #fit #healthy #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #healthylife #roposoblogger #roposo-style #stayfitandhealthy #stayfit #donations #donateblood #blooddonation #save life #roposo #roposogal #roposolive #lifestyleblog #lifestylepost #lifestyleblogger...See more
Tips on how can make your own personalised vanity kit:
Being well organised and polished for any event at any time is the most essential need of every girl. Well, looking good and prepared needs a lot of hard work. Vanity bag very useful regarding this purpose and it is handy to carry without using much space. It is compact enough to store and carry all your essentials at one place. Recently, Neha Chopra, an interior designer from UrbanClap, and Nelofar Currimbhoy, the President of Shahnaz group of companies, has shared some tips to create your own personalised right kind of vanity kit for every occasion. Now you can create your own dream vanity kit and table with handy products:
* Space: If space is a constraint, rule out tri-fold mirrors and full wall vanities. Consider vanities with folding storage or vanities with full-length mirror cabinets. The latter has the added advantage of being easy to move around the house as needed.
* Lighting: Since make-up is all about playing with how the light falls on your face, bright lighting is necessary to make the best use of your vanity. For this reason, most people tend to have separate lights just for their vanity.
The popular options include mirrors with bulbs and on table lamps. An economical option for lighting the vanity would be to surround it with fairy lights of the right voltage.
* Material: Choose the material of your vanity on the basis of where you plan to place it. A wooden vanity would look gorgeous but it would limit the vanity's life to place it in the bathroom or near the window. Also, pure wood vanities might prove to be a little hard on the pocket.
* Magnify and light up: A small magnifying mirror with a day light bulb is a valuable addition to your dresser. If you use artificial light you would be surprised how different the shades can look in stark sunlight. The magnified glass is excellent to spot stray growth of hair or the slightest smudge of your lipstick.
* Freezing fresh: A miniature ice bucket is a great idea. Keep wads of cotton ready to dip into cubes of ice with a few drops of pure rose water.
* Make your own colour pallet: Take a shallow container with a cover. When you finish your lipsticks, scoop out the last bit and put it on your colour pallet. Keep each colour a little away from each other.
* Make up and magic: Loose powder, compacts in two shades for contouring; my preference is for the newly developed moist compact since it’s so much more natural. A concealer too can hide the sudden burst of spots for highlighters are perfect for creating a perfect base; a perfect canvas for make-up.
* Luscious lips: Lip colours from pastels for the day and deep browns and burgundy for the night, orange for the adventurous day, lip gloss and glitter need to be part of the lips section on your vanity.
* Eyeing it: Eye make-up is the most vital part of a collection. Acquire a very good natural Kajal, an eye definition pencil, and eyeliner in several shades. Electric blue and emerald shades look amazing.
* Hair waves: Keep a set of brushes, electric curlers and hair irons. It will give the option to go poker straight, curly or crimp and wear a frizzy look.
* Dry shampoo: Try using this new invention. Spray it on all over the hair, finger brush it through. It gets rid of all the excess oil that weighs down your hair.
* Important accessories: A perfect vanity table should have a high-quality tweezer, brow trimming scissor, make-up sponges, make-up brushes, nail files remover and nail colours. Anti-rash cream, mild antiseptic lotion for facial skin suitable for any nicks and paper towels and cotton balls also are must haves.
* Skin Care: A mild skin toner is essential, especially in the monsoon when build-up of oil is a menace. A good moisturiser, an advanced sunblock, moisturising cleansers, night cream and under eye creams and pre-party face packs should broadly take care of the skin care collection.
So girls, what are you waiting for? Go and make your own, personalised vanity kit and be ever ready to look glamorous in any situation....See more
Spent the last evening amidst gorgeous colours, amazing stories and some even more amazing people at the @asianpaints asianpaints colour world!
#AsianPaints is launching this unique concept of #PaintYourTravelStories whereby they understand your travel experiences and create a space on your home that brings alive those experiences! How wonderful is that!!! .
Thank you Feroza @thebeautyinsights for this pic! 😘😘
#BringTravelHome #ExploringTheWorld #OOTN #OOTD #colourpop #colors #travelstories #indianstyleblogger #indianfashionblogger #indianblogger #indigodyed #love #space #handloom #summerfashion #summerstyle #streetstyleindia #streetstyleluxe #streetstyle #pinkpeppercorn #picoftheday #ppcstyle #soroposo #roposolove #roposotalks #roposo #roposoblogger #roposo-style ...See more