Try these trendy necklines in Kurta
Kurta is an outfit that you can wear anywhere, it can give you Western look and Indian Traditional look as well. Just take care of some details while wearing the kurtas. Different good designs of Kurtas will give you a different look. We are telling you about different necklines, so the next time when you are going to stitch a Kurta, try these following described necklines.
1. Cape Neckline Kurta, this Kurta is stylish and is currently in trend. Its specialty is that you can wear it with jeans, and give a look for Western.
2. Cowl neckline is best to wear it in the office.
3. One shoulder neckline, use polka dots, strips, and plane cloth to make it. This will give you a casual look.
4. You will not need to wear jeweler in the neck in the jewel neckline. This is best for the party look.
5. The next is the scoop neckline. You can't wear this Kurta in the office or your work place as it shows some cleavage.
A great figure or physique is nice, but it's self-confidence that makes someone really sexy.
#sexyback #lehengacholi #traditional #weddingbells #indianlove #indianlook #traditionallook #wedding #look #summercolors #back #backpose #classy #sexylook #sexy #beautifulmoments #hair #wedding-dress #blogger #styles ...See more
My favourite style icon is deepika padukone. she's one diva from Bollywood she Carries ever look
like bold look or nerdy look or traditional look,she experiments with all colors she keeps her ever makeup very subtle.she inspires u to be carefree and be bold.Her fashion sense is impeccable.
#rocknshop #thevisionaries #assignment1...See more
here is a tip, adapt yourself in such a way that you look best in both Western as well as traditional! it's like the best of both worlds! p.s. don't forget your unique style n mysterious smile! 😊😘 #todaysoutfit ...See more