What to include in Your Diet to Get Healthy & Glowing Skin Naturally?
1. Almonds: It is the best source of the fatty acids that are required for the regulation of the cell membrane and to flush out the body toxins.
2. Flax Seeds: To hydrate the body, open the pores, dilute the sebum levels and fight acne omega-3 fatty acids helps a lot, these fatty acids are hugely available in it.
3. Avacado: The niacin levels present in the fruit gives you smooth and healthy skin and also lowers the inflammed and puffy skin area.
4. Berries: Eating good amounts of berries like blackberries, strawberries, blueberries or raspberries allow your skin to look healthy with their rich amounts of vitamin C and their antioxidant properties promotes the young looking skin and protects from inflammation.
5. Capsicum: The one amazing benefit of capsicum is that it helps to discard the crow’s feet problem. The antioxidants named carotenoids present in the capsicum minimizes the wrinkle problem when it is consumed with the daily diet.
6. Yogurt: Yogurt which is favorite for many people not only tastes great but also offers many profits like preserving the skin’s elastic and firmness with its rich amount of fibers and proteins.
7. Spinach: Spinach has lutein and this helps in keeping your skin and eyes sparkling and in the best of state. Spinach is also rich in Vitamin E, B and C. It even has contents of calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and the best of omega 3 fatty acids. These are the inclusions which make the stuff an ideal addition to the diet.
8. Walnut: Walnuts can definitely gift you with smooth skin texture. It is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid and it is even rich in Vitamin E.